95% of all sales leaders do NOT have an Intentional and Deliberate process to Inspect, Access and Coach their teams Big Deals… Do you?
Here are the Top 10 steps in a complex sales campaign you’ll need to execute to ensure you don’t miss anything that could sink your deal…
The Fastest way to determine if you should approve a Really Ugly Deal
How are you keeping track of all the key players in the Powerbase you need to meet and influence?
Here are two simple forecasting questions you should ask on every forecasting call to help separate fact from fiction.
How can you truly differentiate yourself in the eyes of your or prospects? (hint, it’s not about your technology)
And what’s there strategy to beat you? While you may not be paying much attention to them, I can almost guarantee they’re thinking about you!
Here are the three simple questions I ask to see if sales teams have developed a Competitive Advantage or Edge in their big deal.
How are you setting clear expectations with the Partners you sell with?
How are you Ensuring Customer Success… BEFORE you get your PO?
- Jeff Goldstein – LinkedIn Video Profile
- TSSL 00: Win More Big Deals – Video
- TSSL #01: If you could make ONE simple change to win more Big Deals… would you?
- TSSL #02: Can you name the Top 10 steps in a Complex Sales Campaign?
- TSSL #03: The Fastest way to determine if you should approve a Really Ugly Deal
- TSSL #04: How Wide and Deep is your team selling in their complex sales campaigns?
- TSSL #05: Two Simple Forecast Questions Every Sales Leader Should Ask
- TSSL 06: How can you truly differentiate yourself in the eyes of your prospect?